Friday, October 05, 2007

Okto: AnthrOkto?

Some weeks ago I attended lectures at . Two colleagues of Social and Cultural Anthropology studies were there, too. We had a little talk about , afterwards. The lecture held by Mr. Jungwirt focused on various forms of the application of rights in the media. Since I plan to start my own media projects in the near future - I got to make a living and pay my bills - I began to read about copyrights and more applied laws relating to visual media and boradcasting. We discussed some quite interesting points of publishing, i. e. content and copyright laws, or the causes of difference in European and U. S. laws, as for intellectual property rights. I plan to attend more lectures to start my program.
Technorati Tags: , ,
   
del.icio.us Tags: , , ,

0 Conversations: