Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The open source software

It is as it always was: I dislike the open source software. It works for a time and due to change of password, functions and pages do not work as they should. It was ok for me with some time, as long as I did not really need it and I did not want to build a life on it. Now, well, I should have known before, I changed my password and simple functions refuse to work like the shopping cart. I already prepared the badge with I-love-my-host on it, well, nada, niente, nothing. I cannot even change passwords without loosing my installations and implementations of a month. I have to remake all the work. Yes, of course I backed up, but all the edits again? Thousands of files? They promised a complete software package and I end up spending my day with editing, because the stuff has to be installed new.

I simply do not have a thousand euros for buying a shop software ... I keep on tuning.

3 Conversations:

Robin Calrk said...

If you want to become a seller in the online market, the very first thing you have to do is to decide exactly what, and how much product you are going to be selling. Are you selling 1 item or a line of similar items? There are many vendors of shopping cart services. So how does one go about choosing the right one for their e-commerce site. http://www.infyecommercesolution.com/

Anonymous said...

nice.
bolsa de trabajo

monterey meatshop said...

wow great software man!