Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The open source software

It is as it always was: I dislike the open source software. It works for a time and due to change of password, functions and pages do not work as they should. It was ok for me with some time, as long as I did not really need it and I did not want to build a life on it. Now, well, I should have known before, I changed my password and simple functions refuse to work like the shopping cart. I already prepared the badge with I-love-my-host on it, well, nada, niente, nothing. I cannot even change passwords without loosing my installations and implementations of a month. I have to remake all the work. Yes, of course I backed up, but all the edits again? Thousands of files? They promised a complete software package and I end up spending my day with editing, because the stuff has to be installed new.

I simply do not have a thousand euros for buying a shop software ... I keep on tuning.

2 Conversations:

Anonymous said...

nice.
bolsa de trabajo

monterey meatshop said...

wow great software man!