Sunday, October 14, 2007

Announcement of Domain

I would like to announce my domain, today: Finally, I got one! It is called , because I would want to use it for commercial purposes. My start page is not yet the one I wanted, I have to get used to SQL with PHP and several Open Source software. I still "fight" with some installations and files, plus I have to learn how to get prospective consumers for interested. I setup a and , recently. I learn embedding *.php - files and I try to setup the OJS software. Anyway, it does not work. Does somebody out there have an *.sql - file to configure the database on MySQL? I found a wiki called , which stands for Virtual Anthropology in the widest sense. I appreciate or ... I will design some banners and buttons, as well. I hope you like my site and work. 

0 Conversations: