Monday, July 04, 2005

California & Mexico 1990

Here are some photos I shot in Tijuana, Mexico and Los Angeles, Venice in 1990. Well, true, this is already long ago, but the pictures still show a lot of impressions I had then and now. I was 26 years old and I think I started to grow up....
This is wonderful Venice, amidst Los Angeles near the beach:




Here we are in Venice Beach in Los Angeles:


Sunset near the beach:


Crossing the border:


Tijuana architecture:


Tijuana Supermarket from the inside:




Tijuana skyline:


Tijuana Taxi. One always feels like in the movies...


Having a drink inbetween. This is me, the photo could also have been shot in San Diego:


Bye, bye, Mexico:


No U - Turns, please:


Laguna Beach: Diet Center


Laguna Beach Diet Center: A little bird called Kolibri (blue on the pic, in the tree, right hand)


Laguna Beach breakfast view:


Our Seacliff motel´s fridge was too small for us and our guests:


Sleeping beauties: Waltraud, left & Sybil (me), right

© Sybille Amber: Intellectual Property 2005

0 Conversations: